Tania and I would like to wish you a happy fourth of July! We attended church this morning and came home for lunch. Mary spent time helping yesterday and this afternoon so we could go to the library, go grocery shopping and do some yard work. I even got to take a Sunday afternoon walk, but Tania was most disappointed that she was left behind napping. Shortly after I returned from my walk we took her new walker for a spin around the cul-d-sac. It was the furthest that she has walked so far.
In preparation for our family's fourth of July picnic tomorrow at Tara's house, Tania and Mary made potato salad and deviled eggs this afternoon. Tania helped peel the potatoes and the hard boiled eggs. She is enjoying her time in the kitchen.
Rollie
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment