Today was a busy day as the home care aides were given a day off and Tania and I went shopping at a kitchen appliance store, joined family for lunch at a golf course club house and then visited the Denver Zoo. It was great fun to see our granddaughter observe the animals at the zoo with her two cousins who joined us from Pueblo. Tania's stamina was better than I expected for the five hour outing.
Last Friday I took Tania to a different eye doctor that we have been seeing since we came to Colorado. He said the distance contact was being put in the wrong eye...so now I am taking out her left contact on a daily basis. I think she is able to see a little better, but we still have a long way to go for vision (and for balance).
Rollie
No comments:
Post a Comment