Last Thursday, October 14th, Tania and I traveled to North Platte, NE to join two of my cousins and their wives for dinner. As we crossed into the Central Time Zone, I told Tania that it was the first time she had been in a different time zone for almost a year and a half. On Friday we joined Tania's younger sister, Vonne, and her family (shown in the photo) for pizza in Omaha. We then traveled to the western suburb of Elkhorn where we stayed three nights with Tania's nephew, Jeff, and his wife, Linda.
On Saturday, I went to the Nebraska vs. Texas football game in Lincoln while Tania stayed with Linda. On Sunday we went to church and spent the afternoon with Jeff's parents (Tania's older sister) and then drove back home on Monday. I got a rental car with a big back seat that I made into a bed for Tania to use while we traveled. She did great and enjoyed spending time with her family.
Rollie
No comments:
Post a Comment