Tania had a good week of therapy. She worked at tying her shoes, folding towels and other activities of daily life during occupational therapy. In physical therapy she walked behind a grocery cart several different times (the most fun was when she pushed her granddaughter around the gym while the car seat was in the grocery cart). Talk about using Saydie as an incentive.
Although she is still getting nourishment through the feeding tube, I am allowed to give her ice chips. During speech therapy on Wednesday she sang several songs from memory. It was the first time since September that I heard her voice. Today she spoke out loud several times to answer various questions. In response to a question regarding a photo of her holding Saydie when she a newborn, Tania responded, "I don't know what kind of therapy that is, but I want to do more of it."
Rollie
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rejoicing with you, Rollie!
ReplyDeletePraising God for progress!
ReplyDelete