This afternoon I was given permission to take Tania out of the hospital for an "outing". Once Tania was seated in the car, I took her wheelchair apart and stored it in the trunk. We were gone for about an hour and went to Tara's house in Highlands Ranch to say "hi". Although I offered to stop at a clothing store for her to shop, she declined because she was getting tired.
She had a good week of therapy and is making progress on eating foods with more texture. On Tuesday, she told her speech therapist, "I want to get a certificate so I can eat something besides junk food". Last night I treated her to a carry in restaurant meal in the Friendship Room in the Craig Apartment Building. She said it tasted good!
Rollie
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment