Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back to ICU

I received a call from Tania's nursing supervisor at about 8:00 last night. She told me that Tania had fallen and received a small cut in her left eyebrow that would require a couple of stitches. She was taken through the tunnel from Craig to Swedish Hospital and admitted to the ICU. The CT-scan showed a small amount of new bleeding in the brain from the fall so the doctors are closely monitoring her. The overnight nurse told me this morning that Tania had a restful night. Please join me in praying that she will be released from ICU soon to resume her therapy schedule at Craig Hospital.

Rollie

3 comments:

  1. I am praying - hurting for our friend, but trusting there is purpose in this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that everything goes for the best Swedish Hospital is the hosp that our friend was sent for her surgery. I pray that Tania recovers as well as Vawn did.
    Love You guys and in our prayers
    Bruce and Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Tania that it is a short stay in he hospital and she will continue soon with rehab. Trusting in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete