Before leaving town for a business trip yesterday afternoon, I was trained on how to collapse the wheelchair for transportation in a car trunk. Tania's friend, Peggy, spent time at the hospital last night for dinner and a therapeutic recreation (T Rec) event to create edible crafts. Peggy just returned last weekend from a trip to Beijing, China and sent me an e-mail with the following report:
"It was so great being with Tania tonight. Although she seemed tired, she was a trouper - and was involved in all of the processes of creating the M&M bar mix and the Grandma Sweet Tea mix! She really perked up with the pictures of China that I left in her room, and the scarf from the Silk Market!
It was a good night! I showed her a picture of the Forbidden City and she said, "Wow"!"
Rollie
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment