I left home for work early on slick roads and Tara worked at home during today's snow storm. This was the first day that Tara did not visit Tania in the hospital, but I was able to spend a couple of hours with her this afternoon. Tania had physical and speech therapy this morning that included her sitting on the edge of the bed while being held from the back by one therapist with the other therapist moving her legs and arms. This afternoon she was awake for a little while and was moving her right hand and her feet. She is continuing to receive good care by the doctors and the nursing staff at Select Hospital. When I arrived home at 5:00 pm, my driveway had approximately a foot of snow that had to be removed and it is still snowing this evening.
Rollie
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment