Friday, October 30, 2009

A New Room

When Tania was moved to Select on Monday, they admitted her into a room directly across from their ICU so that she would be close to the nursing staff. It is a small room equipped to have two patients. After 4 days, they have determined that she is stable enough to move away from their ICU to a private room just down the hallway. We see this as one more step in the right direction.

We learned a bit more about the alertness medicines today. The doctor indicated that the medicines are gradual and we should expect to see their effect over the next week.

While I was visiting this afternoon, her physical therapist came to see her. Her therapist said that Tania has good range of motion in her legs. I also saw her move her left fingers. Over the last week or so, I have seen quite a bit of movement in the right hand and almost none in the left, so this was great!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment