Saturday, September 5, 2009

Encouraging Responses

Tania was more responsive today and she opened her eyes to look at us, squeezed our hands and shook her head yes and no to questions. We are encouraged by her alertness and pray for continued strength and healing.

Tania cracked a smile when Rollie told her that he had done his laundry - for those of you reading this, Rollie has not attempted laundry since he was in college, so this was major feat. :)

Tara

3 comments:

  1. We are so happy to hear of your progress Tania, keep up the fight. I bet you can hardly wait to get home to your family and especially that little granddaughter. My Rollie, we are proud of your quest, just watch the reds & navys they are killers. God Bless all of you, we are thinking of you always, Barb and Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rollie I'm really impressed...laundry? So glad to hear she is responding. I can't wait to see her myself. Rollie you'll appericate this, it has taken me three days and help of my 17 year old daughter, Megan, to be able to respond to this blog post...ha ha. Remind you of anything? Keep us posted. Love you all, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Rollie! Just remember to separate those whites from colors and darks from lights and you'll be fine :)

    Still praying for continued progress for Tania and strength for all of you enduring such a long and challenging journey.

    Thanks for keeping up the blog and I'm glad to hear that Tania continues to improve, and I'm sure Saydie is a good inspiration for her.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete