Monday, October 12, 2009

Colonoscopy

The lumbar drain is functioning as intended, however, there was bleeding in her GI (gastro-intestinal) track. She is scheduled for a colonoscopy at 6:30pm tonight to determine the cause of the bleed.

She continues to spend nearly all of the time sleeping. We hope that she will wake up a little more during the next several days.

Tara and Rollie

1 comment:

  1. Tara and Rollie,
    I will be thinking and praying for you today as Tania undergoes this surgery. What a long and difficult road this has been!
    I continue to watch the blog and pray for Tania's recovery and for any improvements in her condition, however large or small they might be. I wish I could be there in person to offer support, if there is anything I can do from afar, please let me know. I will continue with prayers and healing wishes from here.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete