Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Alertness Medicine Tomorrow

After missing a day of visiting my Mom, I was thankful when my Dad offered to chauffeur me to the hospital. I don't like driving or more accurately sliding around in the snow. Not only did he chauffeur me, he also took us kids out to a wonderful Italian dinner. Thanks Dad!

This afternoon both the neuropsychology doctor (Dr. Bill Locy) and a Dr. from Craig Rehab hospital visited Tania while my Dad, Travis, Laycee and I were at the hospital. The Doctors have decided to use medicine tomorrow to see if they can "jump-start" Tania's brain. There is some risk with these medicines, but there is also risk that she will continually sleep. We ask all of you who are reading to keep her in your prayers especially over the next few days while they administer these medicines.

Tara

2 comments:

  1. I will continue to prayer for her recovery. Thank you Rollie and Tara for keeping us informd. My love and prayers are with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be saying extra prayers that these new medicines will be effective! Be careful out there with all that snow! Brrrr....

    ReplyDelete