Wednesday, September 2, 2009

9-2 Angiogram

We just received good news from the Interventional Radiology Dr. that the picture of the brain (angiogram) looked good. This test is done with dye to evaluate the blood vessels in the brain.

6 comments:

  1. Tania continues to pass each test. Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying and giving thanks for each step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers your way for Tania's recovery!! Thanks for setting up the blog, I'll be checking often for updates on Tania's progress.

    I hope you are all taking care of yourselves too. I'll be praying for strength for you as you continue to closely monitor Tania and spend long hours by her side.

    ~Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Tania,Rollie and family. We pray for a speedy recovery Tania. Hope to see more of your pictures with the little one. Thanks Tara for the site. Love to all, Barb & Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog! Printing off the info for Dad. Prayers and strength to you guys in these challenges. Keith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rexroth Family - your precious Tania means so much to so many. Praise God for the love she has from you and prayers from a far reaching kingdonm.
    I visited Clement Park yesterday where I met Tania 11 years ago. Her tender spirit made me excited to be in bible study with such an amazing woman. I can't wait til our next bible study! Praise God she showed signs of recognition today. Love Christine

    ReplyDelete