Yesterday Tania was able to participate in physical therapy to exercise arms, legs and to sit up on the side of the bed. However, the effort required to do these activities after 39 days in a hospital bed is significant. Consequently, when I visited her at noon and at 5:00 pm she was sleeping soundly.
Dr. Green wants to observe her progress on the blood thinner at least one more day so the current plan is to move her to Kindred Hospital tomorrow.
Rollie
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is so good to hear that she will get out of ICU hopefully tomorrow! I will continue to pray for the whole family. Thanks for all the updates.
ReplyDeleteDanielle
Thank you for the updates. We check your blog each day. I'm so glad to hear Tania is doing better and will soon be moving.
ReplyDeleteAmy
We appreciate you taking the time to keep everyone updated on Tania's progress. She is in all our prayers.
ReplyDeleteVicki - an old friend and classmate