Casey, Tania's occupational therapist, tells us her job is to help Tania relearn the "functions of life". One of those activities is putting on shoes. Today Tania accomplished that task twice with a little help from Casey (once in the morning before getting out of bed and a second time at noon when the morning therapy sessions were being completed). However, an objective for another day is to tie the shoe laces of her tennis shoes.
This evening as I attended a Thanksgiving worship service I was most thankful for the hope that next year Tania could once again join me in praising and thanking God for his goodness. I am also most thankful for all of the support and prayers that have been lifted up for Tania and our family since she has been in the hospital. Happy Thanksgiving!
Rollie
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment