Monday, November 16, 2009

Standing Up

During the speech therapy session this morning Tania answered Julie's questions to identify objects and to spell words like scissors, pencil, hammer and tooth brush. (She didn't even have spellchecking to help as I do). She also was able to speak the even numbers to 20 after Julie said the odd numbers.

This afternoon Tania was able to stand up briefly with the assistance of her physical therapist and parallel bars. She was also encouraged to make "snow angels" with her legs on the exercise mat. Her physical therapy session lasted about one hour and then she started to get sleepy.

Rollie

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Tania is making great progress! I read the blog each day and I'm thrilled to see the changes she is making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's been a very productive week at Craig! Way to go Tania! Such great progress...phone calls, standing, spelling, speach therapy. It's a full time job. I'm so happy to read about her tremendous progress :)

    ReplyDelete